Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:51 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Smallpines

@dino. @Rani @occultation @lys.luvbot

A relieved Riversong let out a little sigh. It seemed that RiverClan was in a fine mood today. Although they were still unsettled by the fact that Bumblekit was still in enemy territory, Riversong couldn’t deny that a kit who fell from a hawk would probably need treatment. As seconds stretched out into what seemed like hours, Riversong flicked their blue eyes back and forth between Bumblestar and Fadingsun. It was an awkward gathering of two clans’ members, and the longer Mistyshard failed to appear, the more tension began seeping through the air. Riversong began to paw the dirt anxiously. Would it be better for them to fetch the kit themselves, or would they be forced to wait for the sneaky fish-brains to fetch Bumblekit? And without a ThunderClan cat to watch, who would make sure that RiverClan wouldn’t place traitorous thoughts in their head? Or even worse, if Bumblekit ran into those two cats… which cats again? Some apprentices. Riversong couldn’t remember why, but something about RiverClan and healing brought grief to their head. Oh well, that was a problem for another day. They stared expectantly into Fadingsun’s eyes, not quite sure what their gaze was asking for.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 2nd, 2024 at 06:51 PM.