View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Ah, my friends are pretty nice. I don't think you'd like my brother, though... he doesn't have the same amount of charm as I do." The ginger feline purred, partly bragging and partly being honest. He knew that most of his friends would get along with Cherrypaw... they were pretty nice cats, and if they got along with him, they were bound to get along with any cat who could be classified as annoying. Not that the fluffy white beauty could be classified under that particular adjective, but Foxpaw was pretty sure not every cat had a little quirk for the she cats who were pretty, sassy, and a little bit "rude." Cherrypaw seemed a little rude, at least she had in the beginnning, and she was definitely sassy. Pretty? There had never been a doubt that she was a pretty she cat, just looking at her that much was obvious. Anyone would find the white feline attractive, even if her personality was too much for them. And wasn't that nice?

"My warrior name? Something cool, probably. Liiike... Foxhunter! Ooh, that would be cool. Or Foxbite, that's pretty awesome, don't you think?" The tom asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he glanced over at Cherrypaw. What was her opinion on a coolname? Chances were, he would end up with a name like 'Foxpelt' or 'Foxtail' or something else that was lame like that. Foxpaw didn't know exactly what his name would be, but he was definitely excited to find out. His warrior ceremony was probably in another moon, maybe two, and at that point? There would be no going back. He would be a full warrior of SkyClan! The tom's tail twitched back and forth, his green eyes twinkling with mischief and excitement as he listened to Cherrypaw's words. She was pretty much the opposite of him... she didn't have many friends, she liked hunting more, she thought a lot of the other apprentices were mouse-brained... but to him, that made her all the more desirable.

A she cat who was pretty much the opposite as him was a she cat who was pretty cool. Foxpaw wasn't necessarily "cool" within his group of friends. He was the jokester, the crazy one, the one who was flirty and not to be taken seriously often. He had different groups of friends... sometimes he would hang out with individuals, sometimes one or two, and sometimes more then that. But they all stayed seperate, and he was always the joking, funny, flirty tom in them. Not a lot of his friends really knew each other, and Foxpaw liked it that way. He liked being the only one in all the different groups, hanging out with them individually and stuff. It was really nice to feel like he was... special. There were funny friends in different groups, and one of them was bound to take over his special spot as the number one jokester. At least this way, he felt like he was something when he was around other cats.
The smaller apprentice let a purr rise from her throat. She lost her focus for a moment, daydreaming of hanging out with Foxpaw and his friends. She didn't know why the idea fascinated her so much. "I'm sure I'll like him just fine. I like a lot of cats." Cherrypaw laughed. "Actually, that's not true. I take that back." There were a pawful of cats that she could name off the top of her head that she didn't like. And those names were just cats from SkyClan. She'd met very few cats from other Clans, and not a single cat from outside of the Clans, but she Cherrypaw knew she wouldn't like them. She'd heard enough stories as a kit to know the other Clans weren't to be trusted. Just look at ThunderClan and WindClan and their dumb rivalry. I'll stick to SkyClan cats, thank you very much. Even if they are awful sometimes, Cherrypaw thought.

"Foxhunter or Foxbite sounds awesome!" The apprentice breathed a sigh. "I'm sure that whatever your warrior name is will be perfect no matter what." The she-cat smiled warmly. "Unless it's Foxheart of course." Cherrypaw joked, flicking her white tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "You'd be a walking insult." What an awful name that would be. Surely no leader would be cruel enough to punish any cat with such a name. That made Cherrypaw wonder what her warrior name would be. She wanted something pretty or something fierce. Perhaps Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. The white she-cat wished she could name herself. Cherryblossom would definitely be her first pick.

"What'll be your first official action as a warrior?" Cherrypaw prodded. Now that she had known a little bit about Foxpaw, she longed to know more about the ginger apprentice. He was interesting and cool and unique. She was always drawn to unique cats. She loved cats who stood out from the cats around them. They weren't basic. The younger apprentice leaned back in her nest, finally more relaxed and at ease.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic