View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw watched Foxpaw carefully, her blue eyes scanning his green ones. Had she gone too far? She was only joking. This was another example of why she should have thought before she opened her jaws. She sighed and lashed her white tail behind her. Her worry disappeared soon, however. Foxpaw didn't seem to caught up on Cherrypaw's bad joke. The younger apprentice's body relaxed with relief. "Of course!" She purred. "It would take a lot more than a bad name to get me to stop supporting a cat." As she thought about it, she really did mean it. A cat would have to do something extreme to make Cherrypaw stop supporting them. She knew in her heart that if a cat knowingly broke the Warrior Code, she'd find it hard to even talk to them.

"Can you blame me? Becoming a warrior is such a big change from being an apprentice. You'll have so much more freedom and all the older cats will respect you. Not to mention you won't have to do anymore apprentice duties." Cherrypaw playfully flicked her tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "That sounds like it'll be fun." She mewed with obvious longing. "You won't forget about me when you're a warrior, will you?" She teased, her clear blue eyes sparkling.
The ginger tom pretended to think about Cherrypaw's question, his tail flicking back and forth and he avoided eye contact. "Welll... I mean, I can't guarantee anything..." He mewed, pausing for just a few minutes more before laughing. "I'm totally kidding! Obviously I wouldn't forget such a gorgeous face so fast!" The feline purred, his green eyes sparkling once more as he made eye contact with her, winking. There was a pleased, smug expression on his maw, his tail now still as he scanned her expression for a reaction. He didn't think she was going to like his little compliment that much; Cherrypaw was probably already over his flirting. Foxpaw had found that she cats who were impressed by, or at least tolerated his flirting, would soon change their minds once he'd used a few of the same lines over and over again, just modified a little bit to make the changes to make them sound different. [B]"What about you? When you're a warrior, you won't forget to come hunting with me... go on patrols with me... you know, stuff like that... will you?"[B] The tom asked, his green eyes almost pleading as they met Cherrypaw's stunning blue ones again. She was striking for a younger apprentice. Foxpaw's gaze had currently been on she cats who were just a little older then he was, and once he was a warrior, the boundaries were bound to open up even more. But Cherrypaw? She was definitely someone he would be interested in. Soon he would be a warrior, and then? Then perhaps she would show as much interest in him as he did in her. She cats loved older toms - didn't they?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.