View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:29 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"You say that, and yet the only queen you protected was me." Shrugging, she glared at him once more, eyes laced with anger. Fighting to keep her cool, the she-cat looked him in his eyes, searching them. She knew his tricks. He was trying to put this all on her. But she wouldn't let him.
Morningblue flattened his ears, averting his steely gaze. She was right. This hadn't been about protecting the nursery at all. It had been about protecting Jaystorm. That's what it had been about all along. Since they were kits in the nursery, she he had wanted to make sure his sister was safe. He looked at her again. "And what exactly is the matter with protecting my kin? Spottedflower and Juniperclaw are gone. You... your kits...you're all I have left. And with Rosebelly gone..." Morningblue stopped, suddenly realizing that he was rasing his voice. That never happened, he was too even-keeled. But in Rosebelly, he had finally felt like he had a friend in his clan. Now she was gone. Vanished. Without so much as a goodbye. He took a breath, sitting straight and plastering on his composed an calm demeanor that he wore like a mask, watching her reaction after his outburst.