View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Lol! I have a kittypet named hyde! But not so developed )
Sun made a hiss as she leapt off the branch on her house that the toms where in her backyard! It made her fur all ruffled as her claws poked out she walked across the front side of the roof just as it had the curve that then turned to a slope. She poked her head up from the curve of the roof and she returned back to her normal space , she trotted along the side and then turned to running she had her claws sharpened . Sun was overly protective of her own home she would never let intruders especially mangy toms enter her backyard , as she turned the corner she made a battle cry with a hiss as her claws aimed for the older looking tom that seemed to be the leader. The tortie made a shriek like meow as she tackled Freddie down she then hissed in his face keeping her paw on the side of his face to hold Freddie down , her emerald green eyes now looked vicious but actually she was sweat.
" state your name and business intruder ! " she hissed as she tried to sound tough although her voice was pretty light . Sun narrowed her eyes .
“I don’t know, Freddie. This whole place gives me a bad vibe or something.” Charlie mewed as the two of them settled into the backyard, “It just seems too quiet for an area like this, you think that this place would be a bit more lively with houses like this on every corner.” The larger black-furred tomcat looked around with his claws kneading into the green grass underneath his paws as the older sibling of the two did a quick observation of their surroundings before he took a few steps further. “Look, Rebecca didn’t send us here to act like scared little kittens. She wants us to prove ourselves to the rest of the manor and let them all know that we can handle ourselves in dangerous situations.” He assured the white-furred male, “Who knows? If we return home alive after all this, maybe we’ll earn a bit more respect from Hyde after all these years of him treating us like kids. Everyone always thinks we need a babysitter, especially him, so this is a good chance for us, brother.” Charlie still wasn’t too sure, but held his tongue as he followed Freddie further. Then, without warning, a loud yowl split through their ears and the smaller male’s eyes widened in terror as he fell to the ground, putting his paws over his eyes as the black-furred male was suddenly tackled by a shecat and held to the ground with one paw, being hissed at by an unknown feline that wasn’t much bigger than themselves. “I’m sorry, Robin! I’m sorry for not following your orders!” Charlie squealed, “Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die and Freddie doesn’t want to either!” The older brother uttered a groan at the added weight to his face. “Gosh darnit, Charlie, grow a pair already. It’s not Robin, it’s just some local feline or something.” He hissed at his cowering brother who was shaking in the grass a few pawsteps away from him. He gave a sigh and focused on the Tortie above him. “Well, hello there, miss. I don’t mean any harm and you can clearly see that my brother over there wouldn’t harm a fly. I’m Fredrick and that’s Charles, but we go by Freddie and Charlie. We, uhh, we’re just moving through the neighborhood and we’ll soon be out of your hair - would you please remove your paw from my face?” He said, lying about their reason to be here, but acting as civil as possible.