View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“I don’t know, Freddie. This whole place gives me a bad vibe or something.” Charlie mewed as the two of them settled into the backyard, “It just seems too quiet for an area like this, you think that this place would be a bit more lively with houses like this on every corner.” The larger black-furred tomcat looked around with his claws kneading into the green grass underneath his paws as the older sibling of the two did a quick observation of their surroundings before he took a few steps further. “Look, Rebecca didn’t send us here to act like scared little kittens. She wants us to prove ourselves to the rest of the manor and let them all know that we can handle ourselves in dangerous situations.” He assured the white-furred male, “Who knows? If we return home alive after all this, maybe we’ll earn a bit more respect from Hyde after all these years of him treating us like kids. Everyone always thinks we need a babysitter, especially him, so this is a good chance for us, brother.” Charlie still wasn’t too sure, but held his tongue as he followed Freddie further. Then, without warning, a loud yowl split through their ears and the smaller male’s eyes widened in terror as he fell to the ground, putting his paws over his eyes as the black-furred male was suddenly tackled by a shecat and held to the ground with one paw, being hissed at by an unknown feline that wasn’t much bigger than themselves. “I’m sorry, Robin! I’m sorry for not following your orders!” Charlie squealed, “Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die and Freddie doesn’t want to either!” The older brother uttered a groan at the added weight to his face. “Gosh darnit, Charlie, grow a pair already. It’s not Robin, it’s just some local feline or something.” He hissed at his cowering brother who was shaking in the grass a few pawsteps away from him. He gave a sigh and focused on the Tortie above him. “Well, hello there, miss. I don’t mean any harm and you can clearly see that my brother over there wouldn’t harm a fly. I’m Fredrick and that’s Charles, but we go by Freddie and Charlie. We, uhh, we’re just moving through the neighborhood and we’ll soon be out of your hair - would you please remove your paw from my face?” He said, lying about their reason to be here, but acting as civil as possible.
Sun had her ears pinned against her head baring her teeth as she kept her paw on the toms face her emerald green eyes even more narrowed as she licked her lips. Her nose twitched as she removed her paw and still kept standing on Freddie she didn't trust Freddie but she trusted the kit like tom
" I trust Charlie but I don't trust you , fredrick " she hissed his name and looked over at Charlie a smile planted on her face as she chuckled cutely at the kit like tom " Charlie your acting like a kit my opinion it's adorable " she meowed as she stepped off of Freddie and walked over to Charlie . The tortie now had her playful kit like nature and pawed Charlie with a giggle
" c'mon what's the matter cat got your tongue? " she asked and laughed . Sun shook her fur as she sat down she glared at Freddie
" my name's sun I'm the owner of this home well my human is but he isn't home now " she meowed as she cleans her fur

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )