View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sun had her ears pinned against her head baring her teeth as she kept her paw on the toms face her emerald green eyes even more narrowed as she licked her lips. Her nose twitched as she removed her paw and still kept standing on Freddie she didn't trust Freddie but she trusted the kit like tom
" I trust Charlie but I don't trust you , fredrick " she hissed his name and looked over at Charlie a smile planted on her face as she chuckled cutely at the kit like tom " Charlie your acting like a kit my opinion it's adorable " she meowed as she stepped off of Freddie and walked over to Charlie . The tortie now had her playful kit like nature and pawed Charlie with a giggle
" c'mon what's the matter cat got your tongue? " she asked and laughed . Sun shook her fur as she sat down she glared at Freddie
" my name's sun I'm the owner of this home well my human is but he isn't home now " she meowed as she cleans her fur
Freddie was more than relieved when the shecat removed her paw from the side of his face but soon realized that she was still standing on top of him. He narrowed his eyes at his younger brother, who was still cowering in the grass nearby with his small paws covering his eyes and his ears flattened against his head. “Brother, I could use a little help here.” Freddie snapped at the smaller tomcat, who slowly removed one paw and looked at the black-furred male with one eye now visible. Despite this, he did not move from this spot in the grass as the shecat whose name was currently unknown to them spoke. Freddie’s attempt at being friendly and having a smile on his face slowly shifted to him having a stubborn frown. “Excuse me?” He remarked, his ears twitching at the local feline’s words with his tail lashing behind him, “How can- You know what? I’m not even surprised.” He grumbled as the female stepped off of him and went over to the white-furred tomcat in the grass. Charlie looked up at her with widened eyes, almost expecting her to stand on him like she did with his brother, but to his surprise, she just pawed at his nose with giggle erupting from her now. “You a-aren’t gonna hurt me?’ He mewed as he slowly sat up, his tail immediately wrapping around himself. Freddie cast back the glare that this shecat, Sun, gave him as he stood up and shook out his pelt, walking past her and sitting next to his sibling. “Oh, so you’re a local here?” Charlie said with curious eyes, “Is there a reason why there aren’t that many cats outside right now?” Unlike Charlie, Freddie did not trust this shecat, feeling like something was off about her. “We don’t have time for this nonsense. Come on, Charlie.” He said, standing up, “We have somewhere to be.” The white-furred tomcat looked at him with confusion. “But you said-” He started, but Freddie hissed at him. “No butts except yours on the move!”