View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Freddie was more than relieved when the shecat removed her paw from the side of his face but soon realized that she was still standing on top of him. He narrowed his eyes at his younger brother, who was still cowering in the grass nearby with his small paws covering his eyes and his ears flattened against his head. “Brother, I could use a little help here.” Freddie snapped at the smaller tomcat, who slowly removed one paw and looked at the black-furred male with one eye now visible. Despite this, he did not move from this spot in the grass as the shecat whose name was currently unknown to them spoke. Freddie’s attempt at being friendly and having a smile on his face slowly shifted to him having a stubborn frown. “Excuse me?” He remarked, his ears twitching at the local feline’s words with his tail lashing behind him, “How can- You know what? I’m not even surprised.” He grumbled as the female stepped off of him and went over to the white-furred tomcat in the grass. Charlie looked up at her with widened eyes, almost expecting her to stand on him like she did with his brother, but to his surprise, she just pawed at his nose with giggle erupting from her now. “You a-aren’t gonna hurt me?’ He mewed as he slowly sat up, his tail immediately wrapping around himself. Freddie cast back the glare that this shecat, Sun, gave him as he stood up and shook out his pelt, walking past her and sitting next to his sibling. “Oh, so you’re a local here?” Charlie said with curious eyes, “Is there a reason why there aren’t that many cats outside right now?” Unlike Charlie, Freddie did not trust this shecat, feeling like something was off about her. “We don’t have time for this nonsense. Come on, Charlie.” He said, standing up, “We have somewhere to be.” The white-furred tomcat looked at him with confusion. “But you said-” He started, but Freddie hissed at him. “No butts except yours on the move!”
Sun nodded at Charlie's question
" I don't harm others unless they are threats why would I harm an innocent ? " she said as she noticed the two about to leave her ears flattened against her head as Freddie hissed at his brother , she then whent in front of Charlie as a way to protect him her head was down a little bit and snarled her tail flicked
" what was that you where gonna say buster? And is that any way to treat a sibling? If I where his sister I would be nicer to him " she meowed as she had her head high chest out she stared at the tom as her tail was in the air and it flicked. Her emerald eyes had a hint of ' make one wrong move your dead ' , sun then looked back at Charlie who seemed harmed .
" you ok Charlie ? He didn't hurt you did he? " she asked as her voice was now soft and calming her eyes where kind to Charlie but not the other toms.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )