View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sun nodded at Charlie's question
" I don't harm others unless they are threats why would I harm an innocent ? " she said as she noticed the two about to leave her ears flattened against her head as Freddie hissed at his brother , she then whent in front of Charlie as a way to protect him her head was down a little bit and snarled her tail flicked
" what was that you where gonna say buster? And is that any way to treat a sibling? If I where his sister I would be nicer to him " she meowed as she had her head high chest out she stared at the tom as her tail was in the air and it flicked. Her emerald eyes had a hint of ' make one wrong move your dead ' , sun then looked back at Charlie who seemed harmed .
" you ok Charlie ? He didn't hurt you did he? " she asked as her voice was now soft and calming her eyes where kind to Charlie but not the other toms.
Freddie’s narrowed his eyes as his pupils would turn to deadly slits as this shecat stood between him and his little brother. “You honestly think I’m the type of cat that would hurt my own twin brother like some savage?” He hissed at Sun with his tail lashing behind him as he spoke, “I’m the only true family that he has left in this world, so forgive me if I seem a little harsh to him, but I don’t believe that you have a right to talk in this situation.” The black-furred tomcat’s pelt bristled with anger as Sun turned away from him now, not even bothering to hear him speak before she went to Charlie for his say in the matter. The white-furred tomcat’s eyes widened when the female mentioned the possibility of Freddie harming him. “Oh, goodness no! My brother has never laid a paw on me in a bad way, not once in our lifetime and that’s the truth.” He said, giving his older sibling a smile, “I’m completely fine. He’s just a bit jealous because he is usually the one that everyone fawns over. We’re supposed to be here, making new friends and such else.” Freddie’s ears twitched with dismay. “Brother! Don’t just tell this stranger what we are doing here, you just met her a few minutes ago!” Freddie mewed with a slight urgency in his tone, “We don’t know if her so-called friendliness is just a mask to lead you into a trap.” The older male ended that remark with a slight protective growl, staring directly at the Tortie, “I would never hurt my brother, but if you lay one paw on him - I will hurt you, understand?”