View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Freddie’s narrowed his eyes as his pupils would turn to deadly slits as this shecat stood between him and his little brother. “You honestly think I’m the type of cat that would hurt my own twin brother like some savage?” He hissed at Sun with his tail lashing behind him as he spoke, “I’m the only true family that he has left in this world, so forgive me if I seem a little harsh to him, but I don’t believe that you have a right to talk in this situation.” The black-furred tomcat’s pelt bristled with anger as Sun turned away from him now, not even bothering to hear him speak before she went to Charlie for his say in the matter. The white-furred tomcat’s eyes widened when the female mentioned the possibility of Freddie harming him. “Oh, goodness no! My brother has never laid a paw on me in a bad way, not once in our lifetime and that’s the truth.” He said, giving his older sibling a smile, “I’m completely fine. He’s just a bit jealous because he is usually the one that everyone fawns over. We’re supposed to be here, making new friends and such else.” Freddie’s ears twitched with dismay. “Brother! Don’t just tell this stranger what we are doing here, you just met her a few minutes ago!” Freddie mewed with a slight urgency in his tone, “We don’t know if her so-called friendliness is just a mask to lead you into a trap.” The older male ended that remark with a slight protective growl, staring directly at the Tortie, “I would never hurt my brother, but if you lay one paw on him - I will hurt you, understand?”
Sun sighed in relief as she heard Charlie to be honest she didn't care what Freddie said she could take care things her self it just seemed like the younger brother was being threatened
" well sorry if you sounded rude to him Fredrick , it just seemed like he was being threatened was all my ears don't lie " she meowed as she shook her fur she never would harm an innocent but if this tom keeps on talking she would slap him
" apologies really it's just I get really protective of things ....And sorry Freddie if I made you angry when ever I see some one smaller that looks like is being threatened that's when I get kinda protective " Sun admitted with her head down hoping that she didn't spark a soon to be fight . Her gesture was now calming " if I can make it up to you I will " she meowed as she cleaned her fur not even dare looking at the now angered tom. She never liked fighting but if she did have to she will.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )