View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:57 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstars ears flicked at the simple response he received from the small she-kit. His head tilted a little bit. That was all? he questioned mentally. If he were in her position, he'd be questioning the leader with everything he'd ever thought of. He'd probably be bouncing off the walls of the camp in all honesty. However, the ginger tom knew she was a different feline and not everyone was excited to see him. He had a few cats he knew dreaded seeing him. "Cool?" he asked out loud suddenly, his whiskers twitching slightly. "That's all? I'm hurt!" he gasped dramatically, holding his paw up to his chest and looking away from Flarekit. Blazingstar happened to be one of the most dramatic cats you'd ever meet when he wanted to joke around and have some fun. Deep down, he was simply hoping to bring out a more playful, energetic side from the kitten. He huffed a few times, before looking towards the sky. "My own sister, not at all happy to see me," he continued on dramatically, forcing an aching tone to his voice, even allowing it to crack here and there to add to the effect. Despite the act, once you looked into those golden hues of his, you'd see the playfulness he was hiding.
@Suspiciousmindz
Flarekit's sassy, troublesome nature, and at times, distracted ways caused her.. excitedness.. if she was excitable, to not be noticed very much. She let out a huff at the question, more like a snort if anything else. And she smiled. "Yeah. Cool." If anything Flarekit would think of that as a compliment. Apparently not the case for her older brother. She was a bit irritated about how dramatic he was making this. But.. it was probably his nature. She didn't mind, but.. then again.. she did mind. The ginger fluff ball stared at him as he continued on with his show. It was rather silly in her opinion. "Not happy to see you huh?" On of her eyes narrowed, a little determined look in her eyes. Or.. it could be simple irritation. One of the two, though probably determined being the more likely opinion. "I'll have you know I am very happy to see you." She said with a small, irritated, but also playing sniff. Flarekit thought this.. was kinda nonsense. And nonsense wasn't her favorite thing in the world. But.. she'd play along. If that was what he wanted. If not, oh well.

Last edited by seasalt; November 23rd, 2017 at 05:07 PM.