View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Oakpaw took in the strange tangy scents of the den. She couldn't distinguish any of the herbs, but boy did they all smell weird. The apprentice limped towards a nest, and carefully settled down in it. Exhaustion suddenly swept over her. She hadn't been this tired for moons! Oakpaw yawned and licked her paw gently. It was soothing, albeit aching slightly.
Shinefang padded toward the apprentice's nest, a leaf in his jaws. He placed it gingerly on the ground beside the nest where the shecat had settled, opened up the package, and counted out two poppy seeds which he pushed toward the her. "Alright," Shinefang breathed, readying himself for the unpleasantness that was about to come. "Now I'm going to need to examine your paw to see if its broken. This might hurt, but I need to know where in your paw there might be problems." Shinefang paused, and added a third poppy seed to the small pile beside her. "As soon as I'm done, you can have these poppy seeds. They'll dull your pain and help you sleep. Do you understand me?"