View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Oakpaw shakily bent her head to lap up the small black seeds. As soon as they were swallowed, the effects began to kick in. Her entire body felt numb and as if stones were dragging them down, and her eyes began to droop slightly. The molly kneaded her nest with her good paw a few times and lay down. As Shinefang spoke again, she snapped back into reality. A warm, gooey liquid was plastered onto her paw, making her wrinkle her nose with disgust. "Much better, and a little tired," she informed before tipping her head. "What is that?"

(Short!
And okay ill be sure to keep you on track if i can XD Ill be off from time to time. Havent been sleeping well x.x)
"A whole mess of stuff to help your paw heal, stay clean, and keep from getting infected. Don't lick it. It tastes terrible. Now get some rest." The old, golden tom smiled weakly as he saw the poppy seeds going to work. He was glad she'd get this chance to rest. Let her have some sweet dreams tonight... Tomorrow, I'll have to tel her the truth about her paw. One more night of hope is a best I can do, he thought sadly.