View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:43 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Alarm flashed in Hamilton's eyes and he got up immediately. "Where?" He asked frantically, moving closer to look at her. Indeed, her stomach had swollen up. "Do I need to get you something to eat? Is everything okay?" He fretted, unable to keep still; he trotted in place, raising and lowering his paws in quick succession. "Do I need to get Kila and West?" He looked around, hoping they were nearby. "Yeah, I'll get 'em." He took off in their general direction, paws thudding against the ground. He knew he was scaring the prey away in the area, but he was completely panicked. "Kila? West?" He called out, before spotting them nearby.

@Demonic Soul @Zero to Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West turned his gaze back to the front, but still watched her from the corner of his eyes, his blue orbs sparkling with amusement as well; however, he still didn't let himself smile. I guess the two of us have more in common than I thought... One corner of his mouth twitched upward slightly at the thought, even though he was annoyed by the feeling. "Yeah, that's one reason," He meowed, and then continued on. "I never sleep very well, so I'm always up early." He honestly had no idea why he told her such a thing, not usually one to talk about himself.
He was saved by the sound of Hamilton running up to them, but still couldn't help the tiny bit of annoyance that rose at the sight of him and his interference. However, the panicked look on the other tom's face quickly caught West's attention causing the white lonor to tense in response. "What's going on?" He asked quickly, looking around as if a group of cats were going to ambush them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Tide, her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts and I don't know what's going on!" He meowed frantically.
(Sorry for the short response, just woke up.)
"Yeah. I getch'a." Kila nodded understandingly as West spoke, whiskers twitching steadily. She opened her mouth as if to speak again, but was cut off by that annoyingly familiar yowl. Her ears flattened, so annoyed she didn't even want to turn around. But she saw West's expression shift, and she just... Kinda had to after that, spinning around to face the other Tom. "What--"

She was cut off when West asked the question she'd been about to ask, and dang, it only brought more annoyance. Okay, Kila, relax. She told herself silently, snapping her jaws shut. Today is not-- Tide? Her ears pricked up instantly, annoyance being replaced with worry. Her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts... Did she eat something bad? Perhaps she was just sick? Hungry? "Shoot." The ginger she-cat took a deep breath. "Looks like I'm postponing the hunting for now." She muttered, before heading past the two Tom's, but not before glancing over at West apologetically. She wasn't sure whether the Tom wanted to follow or not, but inwardly she hoped he would. Kila sighed and shook her head from side to side before continuing toward the den, at a quicker pace now. I hope Tide's okay...

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust