View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Tide, her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts and I don't know what's going on!" He meowed frantically.
(Sorry for the short response, just woke up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
[/CENTER]

"Yeah. I getch'a." Kila nodded understandingly as West spoke, whiskers twitching steadily. She opened her mouth as if to speak again, but was cut off by that annoyingly familiar yowl. Her ears flattened, so annoyed she didn't even want to turn around. But she saw West's expression shift, and she just... Kinda had to after that, spinning around to face the other Tom. "What--"

She was cut off when West asked the question she'd been about to ask, and dang, it only brought more annoyance. Okay, Kila, relax. She told herself silently, snapping her jaws shut. Today is not-- Tide? Her ears pricked up instantly, annoyance being replaced with worry. Her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts... Did she eat something bad? Perhaps she was just sick? Hungry? "Shoot." The ginger she-cat took a deep breath. "Looks like I'm postponing the hunting for now." She muttered, before heading past the two Tom's, but not before glancing over at West apologetically. She wasn't sure whether the Tom wanted to follow or not, but inwardly she hoped he would. Kila sighed and shook her head from side to side before continuing toward the den, at a quicker pace now. I hope Tide's okay...

West's eyes narrowed in confusion at his words, having no idea what would cause such symptoms. He didn't have any idea why they would possibly be able to help with something like that, and was a little more than a little annoyed. However, he knew Tide was important to Kila, so he at least attempted to calm himself. He caught Kila's gaze momentarily as she headed back in the direction of the den, nodding his head in understanding. The tom got up and followed after her, jogging a bit to catch up to her quick pace, walking at her side. "I'm sure everything's fine," He meowed, hoping the words would sooth her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 3rd, 2017 at 04:17 PM.