View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:48 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

West's eyes narrowed in confusion at his words, having no idea what would cause such symptoms. He didn't have any idea why they would possibly be able to help with something like that, and was a little more than a little annoyed. However, he knew Tide was important to Kila, so he at least attempted to calm himself. He caught Kila's gaze momentarily as she headed back in the direction of the den, nodding his head in understanding. The tom got up and followed after her, jogging a bit to catch up to her quick pace, walking at her side. "I'm sure everything's fine," He meowed, hoping the words would sooth her.
Kila honestly felt a rush of gratitude and relief when West made his way to her side, and she turned her head slightly to look up at him, offering a small, grateful smile, which turned into a frown. "I sure hope so." She muttered. She was still annoyed that their moment - No, not moment, hunting, hunting - Had been interrupted. And she was sure the Tom was, too. "Once I check on her, we can go back out to hunt. Or, you could go ahead, if you're hungry." The she-cat added, her amber eyes meeting his with a concerned frown. This was the most emotion she'd shown to anyone who wasn't Tide or her siblings and even she knew that. He wouldn't know what it meant, but for Kila, it meant she was pulling her walls down. Just a little. Just enough for him.

The she-cat then looked ahead as they neared the den and found herself flicking her tail over West's shoulder, quickening her pace a little bit to meet her best friend. "Hey, Tide! What's wrong? Hamilton said you're stomach hurts. Are you sick?" She attacked Tide with a stream of questions, checking her over. Now, this was her walls completely down, displaying every emotion, albeit carefully. And she didn't like it when that happened, but it only really happened for Tide. She couldn't really help it.

@Royal Fiddler

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust