Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Lionspirit hang on every word generally he wouldn't listen fully to cats, but he felt respect towards Redfoot he wanted to be kind towards her it was strange the dark part of his mind came up with many thing but he simply pushed those things away and continued to listen as she finished his smile faltered
How long had it been since she was at a gathering?
Did I make her uncomfortable by talking to her?
Was the reason she didn't come here because she didn't want to talk to anyone?
He gave himself a gentle shake looking down at Redfoot with a comforting smile as much as he could at least the tom felt awkwardness in the atmosphere so he decided to lighten the mood "Hey, you know i was wondering...Cod we be friends?" he smirked at her wondering if she got the joke of course he did it about fish he knew many other jokes but decided on that one since it was simple referring to a type of fish, chuckling nervously he then said "Get it?", Lionspirit gazed at the pretty she cat taking in her features again then stared into her eyes waiting patiently for a response.
A smile crept up her face as the tom cracked a RiverClan joke. It was so bad, it was funny. Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Very funny. Of course, If I didn't want to be friends I wouldn't be-" She stopped herself, wondering is she should keep going with her sentence.
Are we close enough to joke around like that?
"Of course I want to be friends," she corrected herself, ears burning from her failed sentence. She felt even more nervous as she studied the tom's handsome structure, and for some reason she forced herself to make another joke.
"We could toad-ally be friends!"
She regretted it as soon as it came out of her muzzle.

"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown