Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Zero to Hero
@Beau
@Random Melchester
@Constellation
@RedHead

It was a miracle that she had been able to sleep through not one, but two of her siblings tramping over her, one stepping on her paw, the other stepping gently enough on her head, but nothing in the world would wake Gentlekit from her dream.
'Why yes Mr.Dragonfly! I do want to go on an adventure with you!' Grinning brightly at the dragonfly that was just as big as she was, she'd jump onto it's back. The four winged creature would take off into the sky, carrying Gentlekit high into the sky, above the forest, above the territories and into a land of clouds. Birds flew in flocks below them and the sun shone warmly above. Wonder filled her eyes as she took in the sights, her heart soaring just as high as her and the dragonfly were at the moment. Then they were swooping down to just above the canopy, the kitten sticking her paw out to gently graze it across the tops of the trees that almost seemed to move like a sea and seconds later it did turn into a big sea. The water shimmering green and then blue, Gentlekit drawing her paw back in wonder as she watched it blur by beneath them. She caught glimpses of fish beneath the surface, fish with jewels for scales and feathers for fins. 'Do you even know where you're going Mr. Dragonfly?' she questioned with a giggle as the giant insect began to veer for the sky again. 'Of course I do, we dragonflies always know where to go!' replied the creature. The sea turned into mountains, big mountains with snow caps and yet she wasn't cold. A beautiful sight, one that she would never forget and hope to see again in her other dreams. 'Wow... This place is so-
The scenery faded to black as Gentlekit felt a nudge, her eyes fluttering open to reveal a fuzzy sight. "-pretty... Huh..?" Swiping her paws over her eyes with a stifled yawn, she would try again to take her surroundings into account before realizing it had all been a dream. She was back in the nursery with her siblings and mother, her mother was waking her and her other sister up, it seems they were the last to do so. "Food time?" Mewled the she-cat in that gentle, happy voice of hers, her blue eyes shimmering as she looked up at Irisflower. Another yawn escaped her and this time she could feel the twinge in her stomach that signified hunger.
Slowly sitting up, she'd hear her siblings ask if they could go into the clearing at which caused her to blink and look expectantly up at their mother, quietly voicing her own desire to go into the clearing as well and not quite catching the question about their dreams and whether they were good or not. Already hers was fading to the back of her mind.
"I-I wouldn't mind going to the clearing!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?