View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker chuckled, his tone soft with affection and sympathy for his beloved mate. “You should get some more rest then, silly mouse-brain.” The black-furred male responded, giving her a light touch of his nose to her cheek as Talonfang rested her head on her paws beside him, showing sure signs of being rather tired. The young warrior watched the other cats around camp with her while several thoughts lingering on his mind. He bit his tongue and shook his head. “Hey, I..” Sproutwhisker began to speak, but he turned his head and saw that she was drifting off, practically asleep at this time. This made the warrior smile and decide to bring up the things he wanted to talk to her about at a later date, it made him nervous as it already was.
Talonfang heard him start to say something but she was fast asleep by then. She had a dream,
A loud roar sounded from behind her. She turned around and saw a lion, the lion smirked at her and in a deep voice he said, "Hello mother," Talonfang, confused hissed at the monstrous beast. Infuriated the Lion lunged at her but she was quicker and lighter. She ducked underneath him and scratched open his stomach, spilling his intestines (sorry for gore XD ) She looked at her claws and saw they were long and sharp, like daggers. She yowled in surprise.
She woke up a bit after the dream ended and frantically checked her claws to see if they were normal. The shecat gave out a sigh of relief as she studied them.