View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:38 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Was this the right thing to do?
Now, that he was actually in Riverclan, he continued to pace back and forth. Passionstar hyped himself up for the journey, Imagining over in his head how easy this meeting would be; he’d address Fallenstar, they would talk, possibly agree on matters, then Passionstar would leave, his face a lot brighter. Everything in his head went splendid...only he refused to acknowledge what reality would offer. Besides, this was the first Passionstar had to bombard into an abode that wasn’t his own. Although Riverclan was just as lovely, and he’d imagined - cozy, as Thunderclan was. For the millionth time, he turned around, doubting himself. Then, he turned back around because Passionstar was far from being the one who took the flight option. Again, he was hyping himself up to be brave. This couldn’t be something complex to do. Passionstar felt Fallenstar was an understanding tom, and a grand ally that he knew he wouldn’t want to slip from his paws. Tensions between the clans was higher than ever. Snowstar left a battle to the new leader when he wasn’t prepared to fight, but he was most certain willing to end it. Yet, when the matters came, Passionstar lost all train of thought and attacked like a Neanderthal. “You’re being a fool, Passionstar. How hard could it be? You like act like you’re awaiting to be executed.” He let out a soft chuckle at his crude joke before he gave a couple licks to his chest. Padding forward on heavy paws, Passionstar exhaled. Fallenstar, at least, deserved to know that Snowstar resigned, and he had stepped up to his expected position. If Passionstar wanted a trusted ally, he needed to prove his worth to the Riverclan leader...he just hoped he was doing the right thing. Even though it’s been a couple days of receiving his lives, Passionstar still was entangled in confusing wires and the stress of running a clan solely based on his own thoughts of allowing himself to stress himself. When was the last time he slept? Shaking his head, Passionstar knew he should had invited Powdernose to accompany him on this trip...but this was his requirement to do. Alone. He was, as he believed, much stronger alone. He just hoped he was doing the right thing. He wasn’t making decisions on his own. Every decision he made would have a consequence. Whether good or bad. The tom stopped to peer at the den of the Riverclan leader. Iniation took over him, and the burly tom stepped forward to make sure Fallenstar wasn’t busy. “Fallenstar, may I speak to you?” A deep, expressionless voice, a flick of unnoticeable doubt, a little harsh because of his own swirling, hesitant thoughts in this moment. Politely, he added, “Only if you have time, that is.”

@starfall
The leader had been up to anything at that time. A rare thing. It was always something for the brawny tom, whether it be his own problems, his clanmate's problems, his clan's problems, heck, even other clan's problems. Something was always ripping the leader from his slumber, keeping him from closing his eyes and resting. Recently it had been the ordeal he had with his deputy, Rowanflower, pregnant and running around in a storm, he was surprised she didn't get hurt more than she did. Now, however, was a rare moment of silence, no voices were screaming at him in his head, no clanmates asking him to do them a favor, no pressing deed to be done. Silence. Of course, it scared the leader as much as the noise did. Being able to hear nothing but the wind outside and your own heartbeat is indeed a weird feeling, and he wasn't used to it...quite yet. The doddering of paws outside his den awoke him and pulled him from the silence. He perked an ear and lazily opened one eye, looking at the visitor. 'Snowstar?' Thunderclan scent swamped his senses and he shakily picked himself up with a grunt, still incredibly sore from the events of yesterday's storm. However, as his lapis orbs adjusted to the sun that filtered in between the vines of the fronds that draped across the opening of the den, he noticed that instead of a purely white coat, he was, instead met with a flaming one. The tom narrowed his eyes and his ears flicked back, a frown evident on his face. 'Who in the name of Sta-is, is that her deputy?' Fallenstar leaned forward, trying to get a better look of the tom, and after a second, he concluded that it was, indeed Snowstar's deputy. Or atleast, her former deputy, he had no clue she was no longer the leader, nor that he had taken her spot and received all 9 lives. "Passionflame, yes, yes I wasn't doing anything anyways." he stated, voice gruff, sore from all the shouting. It felt as though his throat was ripped to shreds, of course, screaming over thunder would do that to a tom. The ebony feline let out a sigh and shifted himself in an attempt to get more comftrable "What I want to know is...why are you here? If you're trying to get me to go against Snowstar's back I ain't doing it. Jeeze, don't even think I'm gonna keep my clan in this war either, make sure you let her know that when you get back." he huffed, but, it came out as a wheeze more than a huff, commanding voice, something he had acquired in his few moons as both deputy and leader. Honestly, it sickened him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 5th, 2018 at 01:39 AM.