View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:54 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Eclipse watched Lakeripple leave, her tail tip twitching. "Well, sorry." She hissed at Heartwhisker, her ears flattening. She watched the molly stalk away. "You know, he doesn't love you!" She called after her. The fact of the former clan-cat having a crush on her slightly older brother was mostly just a guess, but it seemed to be some true.

Moon glanced at Eclipse, rather disgruntled at her attitude. "Should we do something about Eclipse?" She muttered to Navy, throwing a weak glare in her black-pelted daughter. She sighed softly.

A few moments later, the egyptain mau mix stood up, her yellow and green eyes narrowed slightly, glancing down at the former apprentice. She shrugged at the question. She had to admit, be it reluctantly, that she did kind of want Parsleypaw to come along. "I mean, if you want to. Though I don't exactly know where I'm going."

Heartwhisker stopped as Eclipse began to speak to her. The ginger she-cat bristled and turned back towards Eclipse. The molly hopped back over to the she-cat. She bared her teeth and puffed out her chest, attempting to be threatening, "Y-You can't be sure of that!" she spat, and if he doesn't now, then maybe I can get him to. she thought to herself.

Navy looked at Moon, his blue eyes dull with age, "Leave her be. She's her own cat now. But if things get out of hand, then we'll butt in." spoke the dark blue-grey Tom.

Parsleypaw smiled at Eclipse, "Isn't that the joy of not being part of a clan? You never know where you're gonna end up! I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty exciting to me!" the grey and white apprentice's amber eyes glowed.