View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt listened to her friend. She nodded, eyes flickering with saddness. "I understand." She mewed softly. It shouldn't matter what gender a cat identified with or whether or not a she-cat likes a tom. Everyone should just get along. The tip of her tail twitched, remembering all of the cats who had whispered about them behind their backs.

She beamed at her friend. She had succeeded in her goal. Nimblewhisker was no longer so upset that he was breaking down. Ploverpelt knew neither one of them would feel whole until every cat loved them equally, but they could at least feel as close to whole as possible. Ploverpelt was surprised when she felt Nimblewhisker's rough tongue being drawn across her cheek. She stood, purring, and shook out her fluffy golden coat. "Well, what kind of friend would I be if I weren't kind and supportive?" She flicked her ears happily. "Come on, Nimblewhisker, let's go catch some prey!"
"Yea let's go!" Nimblewhisker cooed, pleased to be finally out of that melancholy mood that had silently plagued him and back to his bubbly demeanor. Not to say that their talk had fixed everything but, it had made him feel more calm and collective then he had been in a while.