View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yea let's go!" Nimblewhisker cooed, pleased to be finally out of that melancholy mood that had silently plagued him and back to his bubbly demeanor. Not to say that their talk had fixed everything but, it had made him feel more calm and collective then he had been in a while.

Ploverpelt smiled. There was the Nimblewhisker she was used to. It was just so hard on both of them, being misfits. No, not misfits, but misunderstood. There was nothing wrong with either of them, but the Clan didn't understand that. The golden molly wondered if the Clan would ever understand that. She fluffed up her coat and pressed against Nimblewhisker's shoulder, walking with her friend out of camp.

"I bet you'll catch more than I will!" She laughed. She knew it would be true. Her soft golden pelt made it very difficult to blend in on the snowy landscape. Still, she'd try. Not for herself, but for Nimblewhisker. Nimblewhisker needed her more than she needed herself.

(Should we move to territory?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/