View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"I was looking for my dad." She answered. Oriolekit figured there was no point in lying to the medicine cat, he would probably find out and she would end up in a situation much like the one that they had meet in. Which had not ended very well. She had went out into the territory, and he had caught her and punished her by making her get mousebile which was probably better than whatever Blazingstar had in store but still annoying. Then she had gone into his den to get revenge, and messed up his herb store, but she had cleaned up afterwards, so that was something she would never do again.
Surgestorm nodded. "Was he in the battle?" He asked, not really knowing the situation with her family. Sure, he was the medicine cat and should know these things, but he couldn't know everything about everyone. The tom tried to remember if anyone similar looking to the kitten had been injured today, thinking that maybe they looked similar enough that he could guess their relation to each other. The tom wandered back to his herbs as he talked, reorganizing the herb piles that he had messed up slightly while treating Leafshadow.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!