View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Rowanblaze's hackles rose as the stench of ShadowClan reached his nostrils. His eyes narrowed, claws unsheathing slowly as he walked. "Well, if this is a trap, Mistwing...I won't go a coward. I'll fight to protect those in my clan before I run away." The russet tom had grown serious, different than his playful, loving side. His hair stood on end, body prickling with anticipation. He didn't like ShadowClan, not one bit. However, the tom never picked a fight unless someone came at him first. Of course, he would fling himself into battle to protect another or prevent another from attacking his clan mates, but he'd never purposefully start a fight. "Let's just get this night over with." His eyes lowered as he padded closer to Mistwing, pelts brushing a lot more than before. He was worried for her safety and Wolfhearts, wherever she was at the moment.
Something in Mistwing stirred when she saw Shadowclan cats slip from the shadows and she scanned their faces. Much like her own clan, cats wore expressions of hostility, apprehension and fear. Mistwing searched the throng of Thunderclan cats for Snowstar as a wave of unease washed over them. She was curious to see how the leader would react, but she realized with a chill it had grown so dark that she could barely tell her clanmates apart. Mistwing looked up to the sky and stiffened for a moment. It was Rowanblaze's warmth pressed into her side that regained her attention, she turned to look at the now serious tom and gestures with her nose to the moon, which had heavy clouds threatening to close in on it. She mewed in a hushed tone, "That can't be good."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.