View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
’Stupid ThunderClanner. I just want to take my claws down his throat, and watch the light die from his eyes... yes. Or better yet, cripple the fox-heart, watch him beg for mercy. Kill him anyway.’ Sharppaw fumed silently, his ego knocked down a few notches from the border fight. He followed the rest of ShadowClan, a scowl curling on his muzzle. He hated running from a fight more than being beaten. It was indignifying. It was humiliating. It was... infuriating. It made him want more than ever to make Morningblue suffer. Then, a putrid scent swamped his nose. ‘ThunderClan.’ He looked around for Morningblue, pinning his ears back.
@blue jellie

Morningblue kept close to his sister, his tail giving an angry lash as he kept his jaws parted. The piney, rotten scent of Shadowclan was growing stronger as they kept on. Everything he knew about warrior life told him this apprentice wouldn't dare touch another clan cat at a gathering. His mentor and his leader would have his mangy pelt for bedding. But he was taking no chances. He didn't trust this apprentice as far as a badger could fly. He glanced at Jaystorm again, the worry in his eye masked with determination and anger. "Stay close to me," he ordered under his breath as they moved. She could gripe about his protectiveness all she liked. She may be in danger and he wasn't about to have her hurt. Not now, not ever, and especially not by some honorless little Shadowclan foxheart.