View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2023, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: January Gathering

Fawnspring + koidream
something bad is about to happen ( part 2 of the turning )
The brown and white warrior glared at the ground beneath his paws. He was angered at even being here but when he tried to leave he spotted a familiar pelt amongst the others. A small calico tom by the name of koidream. He still wanted to nudge the tom in his direction of seeing starclan as someone who’ll abandon them. At least then he’ll have a mindless killing machine to work with him. Sitting down he called out to the young warrior. Hey koidream come here we must speak privately. hearing the familiar voice ring out koidreams head shot up and turned in the direction of Fawnspring. Getting to his small delicate paws koidream made his way over to see what the warrior wished to speak about. After settling down next to him koidream inclined his head to hear what Fawnspring was whispering to him. I want you to point out the cat you hate the most in this crowd tonight ok? Then I want you to tell me why you dislike them. koidream thought this strange but nodded in agreement. He held a strange respect for Fawnspring and wouldn’t wish to break it.

Last edited by Clyde; January 6th, 2023 at 12:49 PM.