View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( we could have tord and aspen as partners in crime if you’d like- ))
(( and thanks teggy ))

Tord found himself face first on what appeared to be a mattress. He didn’t feel as though this was right, though it maybe was. He pushed himself up and found himself unable to see through one eye. Placing a badly scared hand on the space, he felt crevices of bad scars, and the fabric of an eyepatch where his eye should have been. He was wearing a simple gray t-shirt, with black shorts. He didn’t know whether it was right or not, the short Norwegian staring across the wall from him in dead silence, not knowing what to do, though he kind of wanted to find Sasuke, one thing that stood out to him in a jumble of thoughts.

(( i take back the thing i said about tord being a narcissist, i might as well just have him be cruel, trigger happy, and reckless, because why not- ))

[ Works for me. Aspen was always such a peacemaker bows she going to be the most violent person on this planet... ]

Aspen suddenly jerked awake her eyes darting around the room, she looked around with confusion and let her mind slowly adjust to her surroundings. Sure she was on her couch and her living room but it felt so alien to her. Like it was new and strange but she couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt the way it did. She gracefully pulled herself up from the couch and walked across the living room into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw punch marks pinning every wall, old blood stains that she was positive wouldn't come out of the paint. "Wha-" she suddenly walked back into the living room and picking up her phone. She oddly felt compelled to call tord, a new member to her family as a brother in law. Not even her biological kin, she sailed the number and waited

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord