Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:17 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
@Thistledawn

~~~

Kiki awoke from a dreamless sleep, letting out a small grunt she got up, shaking bracken and twigs from her black pelt she heaved to her paws. The she-cat glanced around, as she got out from the bush she was sleeping under earlier. Opening her jaw, she smelt fox and grumbled "I hope I don't end up running into that thing." She shook out her pelt and stretched, before making her way through the forest. Soon, she came across a clearing and looked around, spotting a younger looking tom near a two-leg structure. She gave her chest a couple of licks to make sure she didn't look as much of a rogue as she was before padding into the clearing. She made her way over to the tom, eyes darting around, as to say if anything jumped out at her, she would be sure to attack. "Hello, do you know where to find some good prey around here?" She asked, sliding her claws out just in case he wasn't a friendly as he seemed to the she-cat
The other cat's scent wafted into Hoot's nose only a heartbeat before she padded into the clearing. Even with the short warning, Hoot jumped in surprise. This was the first time another cat had wandered right into his clearing. His body tensed as he eyed the newcomer. She seemed nervous and unsure, just as Hoot felt. She seemed innocent enough, but Hoot had played this game before. The Abyssinian had met cats before that have feigned innocence, then stabbed him in the back. So much for avoiding other cats today, Hoot grumbled to himself. He wasn't sure if he should take the chance and entertain the she-cat or if he should chase her off straight away. The tom wished the other cat hadn't strayed here in the first place. If so, he wouldn't have to decide how he wanted to handle her.

Now facing her, Hoot kept his body ready in case he was attacked. He stuck his nose into the air once more just to be sure that the she-cat was alone. The tan colored cat didn't detect any other scents, but he stayed wary. There could be other cats hiding where he couldn't scent or see them. Hoot's yellow-green eyes scanned the eyes of the she-cat, trying to uncover anything she might be hiding from him. "I don't," Hoot meowed, not even bothering to return the other cat's greeting. "I haven't been in the area for long. Though, wherever you see trees, you'll probably find squirrels. Birds too." He offered, lashing his tail impatiently. When would she leave?

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic