View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Kiki sighed and rolled her eyes "You seem worse than me, hey I don't like other cats anymore than you but I just got out of the two-leg rabbit warren that they call a city." She told the tom, flexing her claws before turning on her heels and walking out, not wanting to deal with snobby kits anymore than she did. She then noticed another cat was wandering through, her ears perked and she nodded to the cat "Hello, don't go into that clearing, a kit that would rather be left alone is in there."

@Megan
Anger and irritation built up under Hoot's tan fur. The fur around his neck bristled as he watched the other cat turn and pad in the opposite direction. Who was she to have an attitude with Hoot when she was the one in the wrong? He hadn't even been totally rude to her. The tom had at least answered her question, and he'd answered it relatively honestly. Surely if the she-cat only looked up she'd see a bird's nest filled with precious eggs. She'd probably be able to spot a squirrel's nest too if she had just opened her eyes. "Well- at least I'm not the one who stupidly strayed into another cat's territory!" He called after her, unsure if she could even here his howling. It seemed pointless to argue with the she-cat, but Hoot felt like he needed to defend himself. "Cats are born with noses and a sense of smell for a reason! Try using them next time!" The Abyssinian added for good measure. He huffed and tore at the grass with his claws. This was exactly why Hoot hated other cats.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic