View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Anger and irritation built up under Hoot's tan fur. The fur around his neck bristled as he watched the other cat turn and pad in the opposite direction. Who was she to have an attitude with Hoot when she was the one in the wrong? He hadn't even been totally rude to her. The tom had at least answered her question, and he'd answered it relatively honestly. Surely if the she-cat only looked up she'd see a bird's nest filled with precious eggs. She'd probably be able to spot a squirrel's nest too if she had just opened her eyes. "Well- at least I'm not the one who stupidly strayed into another cat's territory!" He called after her, unsure if she could even here his howling. It seemed pointless to argue with the she-cat, but Hoot felt like he needed to defend himself. "Cats are born with noses and a sense of smell for a reason! Try using them next time!" The Abyssinian added for good measure. He huffed and tore at the grass with his claws. This was exactly why Hoot hated other cats.
Kiki paused, being able to hear the yowls from where she was standing with the other cat. "I'll be back." She said kindly to the other, before turning and walking back to where Hoot was. She made her way over to the tom again, before leaning down to face the tom, eyes flashing in rage and fur on the back of her neck spiked "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you're lucky I'm not going to rip you to shreds." She hissed, grabbing hoot's right shoulder with her long claws and dug them into it. "I would like to see you try to survive with what I dealt with in the city." She whispered into his ear before ripping her claws out of his shoulder and backing away, eyes now narrowed, ready for a fight.