View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Kiki paused, being able to hear the yowls from where she was standing with the other cat. "I'll be back." She said kindly to the other, before turning and walking back to where Hoot was. She made her way over to the tom again, before leaning down to face the tom, eyes flashing in rage and fur on the back of her neck spiked "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you're lucky I'm not going to rip you to shreds." She hissed, grabbing hoot's right shoulder with her long claws and dug them into it. "I would like to see you try to survive with what I dealt with in the city." She whispered into his ear before ripping her claws out of his shoulder and backing away, eyes now narrowed, ready for a fight.
Hoot's eyes widened as he spotted the other cat heading towards him. She looked angrier now, infuriated. The rage in her eyes sent small shivers down the Abyssinian's spine. He regretted his choice to howl after the she-cat after she was already gone, but he didn't want her to have the last word. The tom flinched when his shoulder was pinched by the she-cat's claws. Hoot tried to pull himself away from the she-cat, but she only leaned closer and whispered into his ear. His heart raced inside of his chest. It thumped at a thunderous volume. The young tom was hardly even able to hear his own thoughts. Avoiding the she-cat's eyes as she backed away a few paces, Hoot glanced at his shoulder and noticed a patch of his tan fur was missing. He saw a small clump of it tangled in the grass beneath him.

The cat casted his green gaze towards the she-cat, who looked more than ready for a fight. Hoot inwardly cowered. He knew how to fight, sure. But just barely, and with little skill and grace. It seemed that the she-cat who faced him with rage radiating from her body knew far more than he did. This is bad, Hoot thought. He wanted to cry out for help, but there wouldn't be anyone to come save him. The survivalist in him kicked into gear. He couldn't get hurt. He wouldn't know how to heal himself or stop any scratches or cuts from getting infected. Hoot wouldn't be able to win this fight. It was hopeless for him. He knew he had to give in, let the she-cat go with the last word and whatever pride Hoot once had, but Hoot was still reluctant. Admitting defeat wasn't easy.

Taking up a weak defensive stance, Hoot stared into the she-cat's eyes. "I'm not looking for a fight. Just go." He tried to control the small tremble in his voice, but he hadn't totally masked it. Oh boy, was he scared. Hoot always knew that another cat would be the end of him. Other cats weren't to be trusted. They were unpredictable and back-stabbing creatures. They were always against Hoot. The world was against him since the moment he was born. Hoot wished at the very least that he'd get to live through the four seasons before he died. Now, because he had such a big mouth and hurt pride, he'd been rash and angered a stranger and fierce she-cat.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic