View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Kiki just smirked and said "Just be careful, or your tongue will be the death of you." Was all she said before turning around and leaving, tail swishing around. She paused and swung her head around a pointed to one of the trees behind him, mouthed "There's a squirrel sitting up there, if you need a bite to eat." and left, wishing to find a less populated area of the forest.
The Abyssinian kept his eyes trained on the she-cat as she left. He waited until he was sure she was gone until he let out a sigh and let his body relax. How disheartening that whole encounter was. Hoot felt all of the energy and enthusiasm pour out of his body. He couldn't even bring himself to chase after the squirrel that the she-cat had pointed out. In that moment, it seemed hopeless. Meeting this she-cat had drained him of all hope and reassured him that all cats were untrustworthy and awful. Sighing, Hoot climbed back up the Twoleg birdbath and curled up in his nest, his heart still beating a little faster than normal. Perhaps he wouldn't go exploring today.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic