View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2023, 12:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Return To Infection {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

Cora smiled and walked in. She laid down on the bed uickly falling asleep.
{DREAM TIME! Everything ze's saying ze's also saying outloud}
Cora opened zeir eyes and saw zeir mom walking out the door with her suitcase. Zeir mom was crying and Cora ran up to her.
"Mom! Why are you crying?" Ze asked and zeir mom looked at zem.
"Cora! I love you please come with me!" Zeir mom pleaded. Before Cora answered the image faded and ze was in a tube, the one where zeir dad did the experiment. Ze was about 13 at the time.
"Dad! No! Don't do this to me!" Cora screamed as the needle with the parasite neared Cora's arm.
She screamed and opened her eyes to see zemself in a cell. There was a girl next to Cora and she was comforting.
Cora's eyes opened wide with shock and happiness as ze flung herself onto the girl "Jasmine!" She yelled. Jasmine patted zeir back and the image faded again.
Cora watched as Jasmine fought with zeir father. Cora wanted to run and help Jasmine but zeir feet were stuck to the ground. After she watched Jasmine kill zeir father and push him into a deep, endless hole she turned around.
Cora knew how this ended. "Jasmine! Move! Jasmine, you need to run!" Cora screamed on repeat but it was all in vain. Cora watched as a rock fell onto Jasmine and crushed her body. "Jasmine!" Cora screamed and sobbed.
{End of dream}
Cora woke with a jolt. Sobbing, sweating and shaking. Ze threw her hoodie over her t-shirt and ran to the nearest skylight. Ze starred at the stars. Thinking of the dead love of her life.
~~Michelle Xing~~

Michelle watched Core lie down and fall asleep. She was not prepared for the kid to start talking in zeir sleep. What? She watched zem for a while, and when zey said the name Jasmine, it struck memory. Jasmine... I know that name... She was one of the people who didn't make it when part of this underground lab collapsed when I and the others attacked. I don't remember Cora, but I remember hearing the scream. No wonder I thought that I knew Cora's voice. Michelle staggered back when Cora woke up and ran to the skylight. It was too high up to climb to, and it was the only hole open to the sky, other than the sealed trapdoor in the center lab with all the test tubes. "Jasmine... I... know... her..." Michelle spoke slowly.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿