Old December 21st, 2023, 06:02 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star

Python Star listened to Sorrow Fury carefully, nodding along to show she was listening. Python Star realising she forgot to elaborate about the predators she mentioned, decided to take a moment to acknowledge her lack of information given. ‘The new clans I mentioned are the foxes badgers and and rouges. Fortunately they all came to me expressing an interest in becoming allies. However I’m yet to announce this to my clan, since we have a dreadfully long history with predatory animals.. The badger was a big hefty beast for sure but reeked of Blueberries and seemed to be more herbivorous, and the fox was suspicious but formal. You shouldn’t have to fret over them crossing over to your clan, and the guard den should stop any threats from Woodland Clan territory crossing to yours. With that information added, the gaurd den requires some simple digging so i doubt much help will be needed. Although I appreciate the offer.’ With her monologue of information come to a pause she dipped her head respectfully, before taking a moment to glance around and catch her breath and her mind. She hadn’t spent too long from camp, and knew OakHeart could handle it just fine on his own, however she had her doubts about her other clan members.

Taking a lingering moment to glance over the two once more Python continued speaking. ‘That is good to hear, clearly this alliance is proving us both good bonuses.Python mews with a curt nod, before acknowledging the shift in subject as was necessary. ‘I’m grateful for your mention of this fox, I’ll send out a patrol to catch and end it or do it myself. Assuming it’s just blundering about and digging and such, it should be easy to track. With that mentioned, my clan are yet to cleanse Predators claw of well, predators. It’s still snagging precious lives, and it’s becoming a problem, so if any predators of ours cross to your territory they’re most likely from there. As a small warning our foxes and badgers tend to be more hefty and aggressive then you would be useful. Hence why I’m so keen on offering to hunt down that fox.’ Another moments break,Python had to keep an eye on the sky. The moon was slowly dragging itself along and everything seemed to hold a relaxing stillness.

Something that Python had nearly forgotten caught her mind’s attention and she perked up briefly with the realisation she should mention gatherings. Her clan had not gotten the chance to attend such social events for quite a while and the land marks meant for them were getting more and more overgrown with the seasons. ‘I suppose a gathering should be in order soon if I’m correct?
~Sorrowfury~

Sorrowfury listened to pythonstar with curiosity, the predators were something she hate to see in her territory, and yet these so called clans are badgers, foxes (etc) her head nodded slightly as ok python spoke of not to fret. With the guard dens in place here she was more relaxed about it, She listened to pythonstar continue talking. Her ears flicking and her eyes moving to her deputy to see how he was doing. After looking at her deputy she returned to Pythonstars gaze, once the leader finished speaking she took several minutes to process the whole thing that was mentioned, Predators and gatherings the main thing that she wanted to discuss and yet here it was being discussed.

First the predators, the fox seemed cunning and smart but Woodland clan seem to be suited for the task"Alright the fox is well into your paws, Predators get a cold welcome from flareclan, I do hope these clans you speak of will keep where they are and not intrude, I really hate intruders" she replied flicking her tail. Her eyes looked back into the reflection of the water, her thoughts spinning as she thought of the gathering,"Yes I've been meaning to speak with you about that but tasks takes our days" she replied again with a fond purr, her ears flicking as she decided, the moon in the water reflection gave Sorrowfuty a idea"I was thinking we meet at a convenient place every moon under the full moon, and when the moon is covered then the gathering ends" she suggested, wondering if Pythonstar liked that idea.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up