My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: united in grief [plot finder]

credit

“Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis”

C E D A R F R O S T

21 moons - male (he/him) - riverclan - friend turned traitor

cedarfrost is a light gray tomcat with very dark gray/black tabby stripes. he is muscular and has a few scars along his body. his eyes are a piercing yellow.

he is usually a very closed, not social cat, who prefers keeping to himself and getting work done swiftly. however, when he opens up to someone he's kind and sweet. he's got a good sense of humour and loves joking around. usually, cedarfrost is ambitious and impatient, annoyed if something doesn't work out immediately, and his annoyance can make him act irrationally. the good thing is he's loyal to his clan and gets his work done quickly. (not entirely sure if this is fitting yet - might tweak a bit)

alright so my first idea for the reason of baby murder was a little love drama. so cedarfrost always loved (skydancer's mate) when growing up, but was too shy to talk to her, so he was really, really jealous when she became skydancer's mate and first wanted to scream at skydancer and force her to be his mate, but then, when skydancer and his mate got kits, he decided to get "revenge" for skydancer "stealing" his love by killing them when no one is around. his motive for this is that if he's not happy, skydancer and his mate shouldn't be happy either.

uhh i had a second idea in mind but i forgot it so if it comes back to me i'll update this

andd lastly i accept cedar's demise.

@dino.

“But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes”

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:32 AM.