View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:45 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare gave her the cold shoulder. He learned that sometimes she-cats needed to learn their place. "They will have their own personalities. Hopefully they aren't like both of us." He said, harshly. It was rather right. He wanted kits who weren't like him or Gorsebird. He didn't want to see one of kits go through what he did, or be so self-centered like Gorsebird. Like both of them. "If you are that hungry just get something from the fresh-kill. I sorry about lashing out but... you were the one who wanted to have kits. " That was all Stormglare said before they reached the camp.
Gorsebird would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt by the Stormglare behavior. Usually, the tom was rather sweet with her which of course she loved even if she would never truly say that outright. What could she say? She had built up barriers that she knew were almost impossible to get through and if some cat did manage to get through they probably wouldn't be pleased with their prize. "No, I not that hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat...I don't deserve it." She conceded, not bothering to through in some useless mean comment for fear it would anger Stormglare into more bickering, "I won't take the tansy either Stormglare. I love you too much to betray you like that. And besides, you're right I'm the one who wanted more kits in the first place." She assured, deciding to now just dump apologies onto him, "Y-your just so much better then me I d-don't deserve you!" She admitted softly, as they neared the clan entrance not caring if some cat who was passing by heard her because well it was the truth. And it was time Gorsebird admitted it.