View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.