Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.