View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."

"You think I fell in love with you... because you were a killer?" Ajax paused. Astounded by such the accusatory statement. He took a step back his eyes flickering with pain. "I love you because I wnated you, I loved you because you were perfect no matter what.. No matter what you did wouldn't rag on my love..." he looked away for a moment. You could see how much pain he was in by saying it, how much pain he was in when he heard that. Please. Don't push me away. I won't loose you. Not even throguh death... I just can't. Not again. Ajax had tears in his eyes. He felt the slightl tingling sensation in his paws. He was t goign to wake up. I'm not going to wake up. Not now. Not until this is settled. He bit his lip and took a step toward him, allowing onyx the chance to lick his cheek. "It's pure insanity your asking me to forget you... It would take lifetimes and lifetimes to forget you... I don't have that chance. Even if I did I would have to hit my head pretty hard" he meows. His eyes glistened with tears.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord