View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

(( thought I would put a post out here just in case we wanted littlelizard alabaster and irispaw to interact ))

@mompaws @hiraeth

There was a sense of idle uncertainty. Where upon laying your head to rest you sent out your wishes to visit the cats of the dark forest. The thought that maybe, just maybe it wasn’t a good idea and still wanting to do it so badly. Alabaster has dangled on the edge of sleep for how ever many minutes, staring into the side of her nest and not sure she wanted to slip into a dreamless sleep and wake up into a nightmare. The white and grey apprentice shuffled slightly tucking her paws into her chest and settling down further into the moss. She wasn’t sure if irispaw was asleep yet, she didn’t wanna sit up and check. It may be awarded with a nasty cuff across the ears. So instead she settled and let out a deep yawn. I’m coming. than gently she pulled herself into a sleep which only seemed to take a few seconds. Like she had fallen through the ground and had awoken on the underside of the ground. She was already standing when she blinked open her eyes the second time today. The ground beneath her paws was course beneath her paws, the ground littered with pine needles and thorns. Alabaster scrunched up her face as she studied the ground beneath her paws. Filth. Just cause they are dead doesn’t mean they can’t clean up after themselves. she remarked unhappily snuggling from side to side. Bring awestruck was far past Alabasterpaw. Nothing about how this place looked or the way it felt made her feel riveted or excited in any way. She glanced over each shoulder looking for someone to talk too, or irispaw. In fact she half expected to see the tuxedo she cat here considering it was brought up in conversation earlier that day.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord