Old December 12th, 2017, 05:03 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Splashpool walked out of the Riverclan territory into the outskirts. She sat down to wait for her Shadowclan friend Flarestrike. The molly had asked him if he would like to explore outside the territories for couple of hours. He shouldn't be too long. I know him enough to see that he will be here on time. Splashpool liked Flarestrike. They nearly just met, but there was something about the Shadowclan warrior that she finds attractive.
@SpiralWhirl
Flarestrike was at the borderline of the outskirts, he stared at it warily. It seem like he was afraid of crossing it, "Just a little fun." He muttered. Crossing it and now in the outskirts, he glanced around to look for Splashpool. It was something that made him go and even if he wouldn't admit it; no other cat could have made him do this. Once he caught sight of the molly, Flarestrike walked over to her. A purr rumbling in his throat to see her, "Hey! Sorry I was a bit late. Don't kill me, please." He joked around. He was a bit amazed at how cool the outskirts seem, "It feels like I am a apprentice seeing outside the camp for the first time." Flarestrike said, staring in awe a little. He smiled at her, "Where's the first place we are going?" He asked. Of course he could have add `love` to his sentence, like he usually does- don't get him wrong it was just a habit for him, nothing else. However something told him not to, scared of making it awkward. Flarestrike didn't want to make their friendship weird, after all that was no fun. "Splashy Splash." He added, Flarestrike grinned at his nickname for her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc