Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: roseclan and petalclan discussion thread and signups

@Wolfheart2329
(why do my mentions not work?!?!?!)

Image/Description: Stolen from my Charrie Site
Name: Maplepaw
Rank Wanted: ^^^
Personality: Maplepaw is kind, friendly, calm and caring, as well as extraordinarily forgiving. She refuses to hurt anything and will always find a way to get out of a dangerous situation without violence, despite the behavior of the monsters. Occasionally this kindness is interpreted as silliness, naivety, or even stupidity on their part, which is, in that case, commented on by others ; When Maplepaw's second personality takes control, she is determined to survive, becoming dark, cold, cruel, evil, selfish, aggressive and easily enraged. They sometimes exhibit bullying behavior rivaling the cruelty of the other cats, and will kill without hesitation and, often, without saying a word.
Crush: Open
Mate: Too young
Forbidden Mate: Too young
Kin: Open
Apprentice/Mentor: Open/whoever is med cat
History: She keeps her past a secret, especially her second personality. She does her absolute best to actually do this, and will only speak of her past to those she truly finds close to her...She's sworn to being a pacifist, by the way. Oh, and everyone that had been in Roseclan at least 3 moons ago from her current age knows that she was found in the territory alone.

Last edited by DragonChaos; October 5th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.