View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
As someone bumped into him, Soren turned his gaze down towards the she-cat, unlike his brother whom had green eyes, he had amber ones, other than that, the two looked pretty much the same. He listened to her and shook his head slowly. "You're probably mistaking me for someone else." The tom said softly, the two almost had the same voice, but it was clear that Soren's was a little deeper than her past lover's.

Close by stood a young tortoiseshell, she clearly looked like her mother and not her father, gazing at the apprentice with wide, green eyes. "Dad, do you know her?" The she-cat asked, she was 1 or 2 moons older than Amberpaw at most, she was a little taller and she sure would get a few tom's look if she were to be in a clan.

Soren looked over at his daughter and shook his head. "Maybe your uncle did, by the look on her face, I wouldn't be too surprised about this." The loner mewed and looked back at the Thunderclanner, as calm as ever. "For StarClan's sake, breathe or something before you die." He said, this cat clearly knew about the clans and such if he knew about their beliefs.
Amberpaw snapped to, and blinked at him a moment. Wait a minute... "O-oh. I'm sorry... I thought you were Mudspeck... Who are you? Wait..." she shuffled her paws nervously, but gazed steadily at the tom. "You do realise you're on ThunderClan land, right? I should probably be asking you to leave. But you seem like you're okay..." her tail tip flickered as she sat back on her haunches. She didn't know who these cats were, but they didn't seem to pose a threat. At the female voice, Amberpaw saw a young tortoiseshell. She was beautiful, but Amberpaw herself was quite stunning and drew quite a few looks, especially at gatherings. The other she-cat seemed to be slightly older. Amberpaw sighed. "I guess I must ask, why are you here?" she may be young, but she had to protect her Clan. She was bound by the warrior code to defend it. If these cats were more hostile than they appeared, she would defend her Ckan til she died. That's how much her loyalty to her Clan meant to her. She continued to watch the two cats suspiciously.

((Oof, sorry for the awful reply. I didn't know what to put ^^' ))

♡ character page wip ♡