View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ivory fangs flashed as the handsome tom gave Nyx a smile. "That's cute. So, who do you normally hang with besides the thousands of toms I'm sure are just dying to be around you?" Barracuda asked, his expression partly calm and parly flirtatious. After all, he was confident there was at least one tom around Nyx. Hadn't she mentioned something earlier? Whatever, Barracuda hadn't actually been paying too much attention. It was pretty easy to look like he was, though, and the tom half-purred with the comfort of just being able to flirt without attachment. Yes, this was what the tom loved. This was what he had been missing all those moons. Settling into the pattern of flirting with Nyx was easy - he would say something, and she would react in the perfect manner. Yes, this was the ideal target. Not too easy to get attached to, but not too easy to get bored of. Perfection. Barracuda had the feeling he would be hanging around here for a while, anyways. "You have such beautiful fur. Do you groom it yourself?" Barracuda asked, averting his gaze from her face to glance along her pelt. She did have a pretty pelt - for a loner/rogue, that was.
"Thank you. I do groom it myself. And might I say, yours is also beautiful." Nyx smiled, looking at Barracuda with her pale yellow gaze. What was his goal in life? Who was his family? She didn't know any of these things, but she was still attracted to him. Was if for the risk? To make Nova angry? Did she really like him? Shrugging it off, the black cat sighed. "Nope, I haven't met any tons beside my brother Nova and adopted brother Crane. I was good friends with a molly, Nova's almost mate, but as I told you she just disappeared." Nyx let another inaudible sight slip from her jaws before returning to her normal, happy go lucky self. "Well, what about you? I can't be the only she cat you've met!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-