View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip poked her head out of the Nursery now that her kittens were asleep, sighing. The last few weeks had been hard on her, as a mother, as a cat, and as one of the Fuzz family members. She had kept her sexuality a secret to herself and a select few that she could completely trust- making the judgmental stares and cold conversations feel even worse. She was almost bursting at the seams, needing to tell someone, anyone the entire truth; and her gaze landed, coincidentally, on Goldenstar. She flicked her ears back, approaching him almost timidly, expecting a harsh look or a stern few words from him. "Goldenstar." She greeted him, smiling ever so slightly at the tom. "I, uh..." She thought over her words, starting again. "Well, I'd like to talk to you about something in private." She managed to speak, nodding. Yeah, that was a good opening to a conversation.
Goldenstar had quickly turned around as he heard Echoskip. He twisted in the wrong way slightly out of pain, before calming down a bit. Now he had located the source of the meow. “Echoskip,” He said, dipping his head in a small greeting. She was part of that Fuzz family, wasn’t she? The family Halfgaze seemed to hate, and the family he had mixed feelings about. He wasn’t exactly going to disagree with their beliefs he was just going to...disagree with their beliefs. Either way, she was talking to him, and he decided to pay attention. Private? Well, this could either go two ways. He blinked, and nodded. “We can do that,” he said calmly. He walked over to the Queen. “What did you need?” He asked, confused, smiling awkwardly.