View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.
The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"