View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
@Moonfang

Turning to Rosemary, her gaze softened, "Thank You, at least someone respects me!" Her gaze turning back over to Singe, she spoke to Rosemary once more, "I'd stay away from him if I were you." she spat. She'd give Singe a bit of a chance, he's new here, what harm could he do, "Maybe you aren't that strong." She leaned her face so close that their noses almost touched, "Think about it! Grousestar came in and you let him drive you away, doesn't sound very strong to me! A leader is supposed risk their lives for their clan, but obviously you were too afraid that you'd die, so you ran away! So yeah! I will try you! And I won't go easy!" With that she sprung close to his chest, but at the last moment, dropping down and rolling onto her back underneath his belly and pushed him upwards, claws raking his flesh.
{ @Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.