View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Who's this and why did they bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
━━━━< ━━
Toadkit
<-> Thunderclan Kit <-> 4 Moons <-> she/her <->

Toadkit wrinkles her nose at being smacked in the face. She stumbles back, releasing her grip on Frogkit.

━━ >━━━━
╔══ ʚ ᗢ ═╗
FROGKIT
╚═══.✾.═╝

He/Him
' ' I beat you before we even started competing. ' '
is
Yes! Frogkit knew he could do it! He was so awesome! He stumbled onto his feet and got a footing. He was very warrior. What would his future mentor think of him? Warriors might be able to fly or something. Probably not, he never saw anyone fly except for birds. Back to present.

"Victory is mine!" He yelled. Since he had won, and that was done, perhaps he could go back to speaking to Toadkit like a normal person would. "So, how's your day going?" He hoped she wasn't the persistent kind of cat. "Oh, hold on. We have two more challenges. Second one is... plot to sneak out to the entrance! We probably shouldn't leave, though." Yes, he could do that. He was smart and sneaky. Except for his mane. It wasn't that big, right?

Frogkit peeked outside the nursery to observe the camp. It seemed there were several warriors out. A lot of them near the exit. He needed a façade.
Something to distract them with. He needed to go fast, but he had a good and reasonable plan. Unless he was correct earlier and warriors could fly. Then he would have other concerns, though.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3