View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 02:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

The ebony toms ear twitched as the Windclan leader spoke. The toms very voice made his blood boil and his rage storm and rumble. He narrowed his eyes as the other leader checked to see if beginning was alright. He could care less, he wasn't going to stop either way, so what was the point. After holding the others gaze, the Riverclan leader turned his head, ears flattening. It took all he had to bite his tongue, refusing a retort and a snap.

Once Blazingstar finished, the burly tom stepped forward, indincating that he decided he was to be next. He passed the ginger leader, giving him a sideglance, and stepped toward the edge of the Seastone. "Riverclan is fairing well. Streams are full of fish and territory full of prey. We have many new apprentices, and many apprentices who have earned their warrior names." he informed, tail flicking back and fourth. Once he finished, Fallenstar turned and padded back, eyes closed so he didn't need to look at any of the other leaders. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back his retorts.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us